Our manufacture of industrial valves is well capable to produce several types of valves. The Ball valve has been serving in a wide range of rigorous conditions and demand of oil, natural gas, refining, petrochemicals, ships, power plants as well as Pipeline Industry.
- Small fluid resistance: the ball valve is of least fluid resistance in all types of valves, even reduced bore ball valve, the fluid resistance is quite small;
- Quick and easy opening and closing: as long as the stem turns 90°, the ball valve will be able to complete the full open or closure actions;
- Good sealing performance: the general use of ball valves seat ring, such as PTFE flexible materials, is easy to achieve sealing performance and the sealing capability increases with the power of the medium pressure;
- Reliable stem sealing: because of the rotation actions of the operation, stem packing seals won’t be easly destroyed and the sealing capability increases with the power of the medium pressure;
- Easy remote control: since the control of the ball valve needs only 90° rotation. It is easy to control and automate the remote control, so the ball valve can be mounted with pneumatic actuator, electrical actuator, hydraulic actuator, gas-liquid interaction actuator or electro-hydaulic interction actuator;
- Smooth channel disables easy medium deposition, ensures smooth pipeline transit.
Floating ball valve features
Floating ball structure is simple and a good seal for class 150- class 600 pressure to cut off or access the medium in all kinds of pipeline. Ball valve with different materials can be applied to water, steam, oil products, liquefied natural gas, gas, nitric acid, acetic acid.
One-piece ball valve includes: one-piece type and forged split body type. All the floating ball are in accordance with API 608/bis 5351 and other standard design, fire test to meet the requirements of API 607,
- pressure range: class 150- class 600;
- operating temperature range: -196°C to 540° C
- size range: nps ½ 8 nps.